It was so lovely to see you at IMM this year. Thank you so much for taking time to talk to us.
We’re really excited about what this year holds for travel and getting the industry back on its feet.
We’d love to talk more to you about opportunities for working together, so we thought it would help to recap on what we can offer you.
You can also see and download our current press pack here.
As you’d expect, our focus is on couples travel and ‘attainable luxury’. And rather than romance as a generic topic or a one-off big gesture, we tend to look for bringing romance to our readers’ everyday.
I’m sure you’ll agree that the romance of travel certainly fits well with our model.
- Majority (48%) Australian (then USA: 15% and UK: 9%)
- 18-54 age bracket (25-34 being 50% of readership)
- 60%-40% female-male gender split
- 30K monthly pageviews
- 22K monthly unique visitors
- 10.7K IG followers
- 4.9K Facebook followers
- 11.1K Twitter followers
- 1.2K Pinterest followers
For content options on our site, we deliver:
- comprehensive guides to destinations
- hotel reviews and video walkthroughs
- bar and restaurant reviews and lists
- stories of travel experiences we’ve had
- How-to guides and product reviews
Our social media campaigns include:
- packages for Instagram Feeds, Stories and Reels
- Facebook and Twitter amplification
- Tik Tok content
We also offer:
- licensed image libraries for advertising and social media
- licensed video content for advertising and social media
- copywriting services for web copy, social and advertising
We are available for:
- famils and contra projects
- paid/sponsored campaigns
- ambassadorships and longer, on-going relationships
- domestic and international travel
- We also have the benefit and flexibility of being able to travel at short notice for longer periods of time and live close to an international airport.
What clients say about us:
they are the kind of people you want to work with again and again
“Jim and Christina Butcher are standout stars in the online world who bring pride and professionalism to every assignment.
“Best yet, they are the kind of people you want to work with again and again. They are delightful to deal with, grateful for opportunities, and they always deliver on their promises.
“Out of sight is not out of mind with this duo. Months after a project wraps, you will inevitably get an unexpected email along the lines of, ‘Just letting you know we just posted something new about your product.’ Nice!”
Shelley Winkel – Global Publicity Manager – Tourism & Events Queensland
they are such an easy couple to work with
“Prior to their trip to Sabah, Jim communicated much with us and this definitely helped us in preparing an itinerary as relevant as possible for them and to include a few add-ons for exposure purposes.
“They are such an easy couple to work with and have also delivered more than we expected in terms of the minimum requirements we had requested.
“This service is what we value as we as the clients feel the genuine characters of such bloggers / influencers.
“Would we have Jim and Chris back to Sabah? It would be our pleasure.”
we look forward to the opportunity of working with them again in the future
“Christina and Jim were extremely gracious throughout their visit to our winery, showing due patience, humour, respect and interest in the many facets of the Hunter Valley and our business that we introduced them to in a very short period of time.
“In the weeks following their visit, numerous articles were published on their site regarding their visit to the Hunter Valley.
“These articles drove visitation to our website and when we republished the articles on our social media, we found the articles had both very impressive reach and engagement.
“Even 12 months later, I often have a wonderful surprise that Mr & Mrs Romance have featured us again in an article or post.
“Christina and Jim are truly delightful, passionate and professional people to work with and we look forward to the opportunity of working with them again in the future.”
Sally Scarborough – National Sales and Marketing – Scarborough Wine Co.